Call Us: 212-844-9057
Toll Free: 1-800-588-2347
Serious Inquiries Only Please
- It is TelevisonAdGroup’s objective to assist your company reach it’s sales goals through cost effective television and radio advertising. However we do subscribe certain criteria when accepting a new client.
- Your business must have a minimum budget of $5,000 to commit toward an effective television or radio advertising campaign. It is an audience’s repeated exposure to your advertising message that is fundamental in the retention of that message . With this knowledge we cannot embark on an under funded campaign. We also insist on the following.
- Your business has established channels for which customers can respond and be able to purchase your product or service via, walk-up, phone orders, web site, or mail response.
- TelevisionAdGroup requires a $50.00 schedule fee, which is contributed toward a clients first media buy or placement.
- Initial rates are quoted based on current rates and are subject to change. Rates are particularly subject to change through out the year based on quarter. Actual rates and schedules are processed upon fifty percent deposit of projected ad expenditure. Full payment for full schedule is expected five days prior to air date.
- Your business must have an existing broadcast quality commercial or commercials ready to air, or have a planned budget of $2,000 to $5,000 dollars toward the production of a professionally produced commercial.
- Your existing commercial must meet the approval of the TelevisionAdGroup and the Networks or Stations with which it will air. In others words the TelevisionAdGroup will not air a commercial which it deems ineffective, inappropriate, or lacks specific broadcast quality production value.
- All commercials must meet Network approval two broadcast weeks prior to air.
- All Direct Response Advertising is paid Cash In Advance. Pre-Payment is required to air all commercials. This is an industry standard requirement for all Direct Response and Political Advertising.
- TelevisionAdGroup reserves the right to refuse service to any product or business which it feels is inappropriate or does not meet TelevisionAdGroup standards.
- Unfortunately the TelevisionAdGroup can not assist with business plans or research projects.